Currupt-Era Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Currupt-Era Forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When I try to log in it says invalid username or password. (password glitch)

Go down 
+2
spit on jad
jiglojay
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jiglojay

When I try to log in it says invalid username or password. (password glitch) Empty
PostSubject: When I try to log in it says invalid username or password. (password glitch)   When I try to log in it says invalid username or password. (password glitch) EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:28 am

Basically what the title says username was jiglojay, it was the same password as my forum account if that helps, and I have pk clips of me on jiglojay on the server if you dont believe me. Also ive already been reset before so could u try and not reset the account, ive gotten over 170 kills both times. >.<. thanks
Back to top Go down
spit on jad
In-game Admin
In-game Admin

When I try to log in it says invalid username or password. (password glitch) Empty
PostSubject: Re: When I try to log in it says invalid username or password. (password glitch)   When I try to log in it says invalid username or password. (password glitch) EmptyMon May 31, 2010 1:07 am

should be done soon Razz
Back to top Go down
The Date
WebDesigner
WebDesigner
The Date

PostSubject: Re: When I try to log in it says invalid username or password. (password glitch)   When I try to log in it says invalid username or password. (password glitch) EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:14 am

You know if i type in ::unnull wildboy282 for eg it tells me that it will be recovered shortly just to make sure do you admins actualy get that message or only the owner does?
Back to top Go down
ye yea yeah

PostSubject: help   When I try to log in it says invalid username or password. (password glitch) EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:40 am

ehmm can some 1 unnull my main called : ye yea yeah

pleasee;D?
Back to top Go down
spit on jad
In-game Admin
In-game Admin

PostSubject: Re: When I try to log in it says invalid username or password. (password glitch)   When I try to log in it says invalid username or password. (password glitch) EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:41 am

all account's will be unnulled soon as soon as henry see's these post's
Back to top Go down
Sup Im Tony
In-game Admin
In-game Admin

PostSubject: Re: When I try to log in it says invalid username or password. (password glitch)   When I try to log in it says invalid username or password. (password glitch) EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:42 am

xo
Back to top Go down
facedowner

PostSubject: Re: When I try to log in it says invalid username or password. (password glitch)   When I try to log in it says invalid username or password. (password glitch) EmptyMon May 31, 2010 8:13 am

if ya can unnull facedowner thanx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When I try to log in it says invalid username or password. (password glitch)   When I try to log in it says invalid username or password. (password glitch) Empty

Back to top Go down

When I try to log in it says invalid username or password. (password glitch)
Page 1 of 1